I just got this recipe from my mom and we already cooked the soup 3 times in 2 weeks!
- In a pressure cooker melt a spoon full of butter and fry a finely chopped onion.
- Add 400g diced pumpkin and 200g diced carrots.
- Fill up with a cup of meat stock or vegetable broth, season with 2 tablespoons of curry powder, a bay leave, salt and pepper.
- Cook about 10min in the pressure cooker (much longer in a regular pot).
- Remove the bay leave, now mashing everything with a potatoe masher or use a food processor.
- Add Creme Fraiche or whipped cream.
- Before serving put some roasted almonds on top and a spoon of sour cream.